Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Stamp of the Month
So Many Shells in August


Hi Everyone,

Well it's here. Another Stamp of the Month opportunity. I love being able to feature a stamp set that I love. It's fun to challenge yourself with a stamp set and see how many ways you can use it. For August, I am featuring the So Many Shells stamp set. These shells look so real when you do the 2-step stamping with them. You can use so many colors and the shells look great! The other part of this set that I love is the inspirational sayings that are included. We all need times to be lifted up and know we are supported. This set is perfect for this. 

Participating in the Stamp of the Month is great because you receive the stamp set and supplies to create 3 wonderful projects. If local, we get together and stamp, but if you are not local, no worries. I will send you the things you need to complete your projects. You will need to supply ink and adhesives. This month is special because the stamp set costs $26.00, so you are getting it without shipping and tax and all 3 projects only cost $2.00. Wow, that is great!

Take a closer look at the projects included in the Stamp of the Month.




I hope you like the projects I created. To get more details on the Stamp of the Month, simply click the link at the top of my blog or wherever you see Stamp of the Month. Comment and share my post today. I love to chat with other stampers.

If you are in need of any products or want to place an order be sure to use my July Hostess Code #PYGBXUJK for your chance to win hostess rewards. A minimum $25.00 qualifies you. Please do not mark "No Contact" when you order. I won't be able to contact you if you win the July Hostess. 

Remember that when you order on-line, you can earn "Loyalty Bucks". Be sure to comment and share this blog. I'd love to hear from you. You can subscribe at the top or side of my blog.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper