Friday, January 1, 2016

January Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Welcome to another wonderful round of Blogging Friends. In this month you will see wonderful winter themed projects or "sneak peeks" of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. I have worked on a few projects from my favorite new sets. I hope you enjoy mine and all of the other Blogging Friends.
Botanical Gardens With Thinlits and
Vellum DSP from Sale-A-Bration



Sale-A-Bration Flowering Fields Stamp Set and
Wildflower Meadow DSP


Another Flowering Fields and Wildflower Meadow DSP 

The items that you can choose from the Sale-A-Bration catalog are fantastic. There are so many coordinating products to select from with the Occasions catalog. Both become active on January 5th. Don't hesitate to contact me to get your catalogs. I'm happy to send them to you.

Continue on to see the other Blogging Friends

Danica Ferrante







Mary Blocher (You are here)



 
Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper
www.maryblocher.stampinup.net

P.S. Don't miss out on my new Product Share from the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment