Sunday, September 6, 2015

Banner Triple Punch

Hi Everyone,

Well it is that fall weather coming upon us and time to get your holiday stamping on. I am thrilled to share about Stampin' Up's Banner Triple Punch in the annual catalog.


The Banner Triple Punch has 3 sizes of banners. 1", 1 1/2", and 2" in width. In my video you will see that there are limitless possibilities with this banner punch. You can have paper size up to the width of the punch itself. Simply turn the punch over so you can see to line things up. It's a great value.


Specialty Kit Classes

Be sure to register for 2 great specialty classes coming up in September and October. First will be the Season to Season Wreath Kit Class on Saturday, September 26th. Be sure to contact me at my website for more details. Cost is $30.00. We will create this wreath with many banners for different seasons. Can't attend in person? Ask about my on-line class option.


Next on Sunday, October 4th, join me in creating the Witching Décor Project Kit. This will be such a fun event to create the Bootiful mantle or centerpiece for the haunting fall time. Cost is $30.00. Be sure to contact me at my website for more details. Can't attend in person? Ask about my on-line class option.



These classes will really get you ready for the holidays.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment