Time to be Awarded with Bonus Coupons
I’m so excited about Bonus Days! This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered coupons to customers! All you need to do for your $5 Bonus coupon is spend $50 in July. Stampin’ Up! will email you a coupon for every $50 you spend, and you can use coupons on anything you want in August!
Here are the Details
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- We strongly recommend that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 USD/$60 CAD they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
I think this is so exciting. Now is the perfect time to catch up on all those stamping supplies you need to get creating. I know that I have many things on my wish list with the new Annual Catalog and I'm sure you do too. Remember that the promotion is from July 7 - 31st and there is no limit to the number of bonus coupons you can earn.
Get More Rewards
Mystery Hostess July
Hostess Code #RGMVSCJF
For every $25.00 you spend using the hostess code, you can be win mystery hostess. Order between July 7th - 31st with a qualifying $50.00 order and you get a bonus coupon and 2 chances in the mystery hostess drawing.
Fun Fold Project
I'd love to see your creation
I had fun creating a project for a special fold swap. I just love the new Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper. This bright card is perfect for summertime. It is really easy and people just love it. I would love to see your creation using this fun fold template. Send me a picture of your creation. I would love to post it on my blog.
Start with a piece of cardstock at 5 1/2 X 11
Score at 8", 5 1/2", 3", and 1 1/2"
DSP is cut 1/4" smaller than panel
Add some other details such as leaves or other things or leave as is
Get creative with all sorts of stamp sets and papers
I'd love to hear from you on all things stamping. Be sure to comment and share my blog.
The Power Huff Stamper