And the Winner is...
Hi Everyone, last month I put out a layout challenge using Designer Series Paper for your chance to win a free package of DSP. Well I want to share the winning project from Christi McNeil. She sent in more than one project, so I hope you like her designs.
|This was created as close to the template as possible.|
|The focal point in the upper right is very nice.|
I think that putting out design challenges invites you to get out your stamping materials and get your creativity flowing. Are you ready for a new challenge? You can enter to win a choice of any ribbon in the current catalogs. Here is the new template for you to refer to when creating your project. Simply create and send me your project as an attachment to me at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would prefer to send me your project through the mail, simply e-mail me for details.
This Month's Layout Design Contents
|Layout template for contest|
- Design and get your project to me no later than November 30th. Be sure I have your e-mail contact for keeping in touch if you win.
- Share this contest with a friend, so more participate
- Projects will be posted December 3rd
- A winner will be announced within a week of posting and will be contacted to choose their ribbon choice from the current catalogs.
- What are you waiting for? The fun has begun.
Stitched from the Heart Special
This month, Stampin' Up! has featured the wonderful Stitched from the Heart framelits as a chance to get before the January release from the Occasions Catalog. These 12 framelits create a beautiful edge to your cut out shapes. It completely takes your project to a new level.
Check out the Stampin' Up! video to see the framelits in action.
Have you also seen that it's not just the stitched framelit you can purchase, but also receive a 25% discount on select stamp sets in the holiday and annual catalogs? Don't miss out.
For more details on my classes and events, visit my stamping website.
The Power Huff Stamper