Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Blogging Friends 
My Favorite Things


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to a warm and sunny Blogging Friends Blog Hop. We have been dry here in the Northwest for 41 days. Our record is 51 days. When people say it rains all the time in Seattle, Washington, they haven't experienced our summers. Anyway, welcome to our hop that shares our favorite Stampin' Up! products. It could be colors, stamp sets, and/or accessories. I hope you enjoy your time with us today.

One of my favorite things is to have a fun Stamp of the Month where friends can get together and focus on one stamp set and create many different projects with the featured set. In August, I am having the So Many Shells stamp set as the Stamp of the Month. I love the beauty of the 2-step shells in this set. It makes them so realistic. There are so many wonderful sayings as well. They are inspirational and that's perfect with this set. 


I wanted to share the featured cards that will be part of the Stamp of the Month in August. If you are interested in taking part, simply click on the Stamp of the Month at the top of my blog for more details. I hope you enjoy this stamp set as much as I do. 

These are the 3 projects I created for August Stamp of
the Month. 

I was inspired by Randi Collins and the Retiform
Technique that has become very popular. This is
done in Island Indigo.

I really love Old Olive and Blush Blossom really go
well together. 

I love using dots and splatter stamps to add great texture to
projects. I rarely stamp without them. In this project, I used
3 different dots found in stamp sets. Calypso Coral and
Soft Suede are the colors for this card. 
This is such a beautiful stamp set. Once I began creating projects, I just wanted to keep going. I think you can use this set with any of the Stampin' Up! colors as well. Well I hope you enjoyed your time with me today. Check out the Stamp of the Month page on my blog. If you like this stamp set, you don't want to miss taking part in this. 

August Brings on Rewards


If you shopped in July, you have those $5.00 bonus codes you can use during the month of August. It's so fun to be rewarded for doing your favorite thing, STAMPING! If you have seen all the wonderful projects created with the Carols of Christmas bundle, you will want to have your own. You can purchase this wonderful set during August. This is a month before the holiday catalog goes live.



I'm so glad you joined me today. Let me know what you think of my projects and share what you love. It's time to check out what the other blogger's favorite things are. Enjoy your time visiting the other great stampers. Simply click on the Icon to see what Danica has created.



Crystal Komara (Back next Month)


No comments:

Post a Comment