Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Giving Thanks
Blogging Friends Blog Hop


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another wonderful Blogging Friends Blog Hop. We are demonstrators from all over and want to make this blog hop all about Giving Thanks. We are thankful for another demonstrator joining us this month. Welcome to Nikki. Be sure to share our blogs and spread the fun of stamping.


For this project, I used the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper and the Painted Autumn Stamp set. I really like the font of this set. My base is Soft Suede and I can't get enough of the Copper Ribbon Trim. If you don't have the Layering Oval Framelits, be sure to put these on your Christmas list. They are fantastic. 


If it wasn't for the Painted Autumn DSP, I would never have put Soft Sky with these fall colors. The vintage leaves stamp so beautifully. They have so much detail to them. It's great to have the coordinating Leaflet Framelits. It makes card making a snap.

Wink of Stella adds that WOW factor to your project. 
I hope you enjoyed my projects for today's blog hop. I am always thankful for the beautiful days and the changing leaves this time of year. Well it's time to hop along to see what    is thankful for. Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. I love to chat about stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment