Sunday, April 1, 2018

April C.A.S.E
Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another Blogging Friend's Blog Hop. We are demonstrators from around the globe sharing our love of Stampin' Up! This month we wanted to share with you what leads to our inspiration by C.A.S.E that's Copy and Share Everything. I know I get lots of my inspiration from other demonstrators, so take a look at what has inspired me today. 


These projects are ones that I put together for my April "Stamp of the Month" special using the Hanging Garden Stamp set.


This first card I kept exactly the same as the one that demonstrator Mary Fish created. I love the black and white theme which makes it so rich. 

This is the card that I designed using the sample below as my inspiration. Demonstrator Mindy Backes created the one below for her aunt. I love the color theme the most with this project.


Last, But Not Least


For my third project for "Stamp of the Month", I really liked the card below created by demonstrator Susan Itel. I was inspired by the crisp look to her card, but I can't get enough of the splotched backgrounds. I just realized that I need to add some butterflies to my card as well. It will add a great touch.


It's wonderful to have so many talented stampers sharing their creations on Pinterest and other social media sites. I try to always give credit to those I get my inspiration from. I work full time and really need some help for ideas with stamping classes each week. Thanks to everyone for wonderful inspirations. 

Speaking of inspiration, it's time to head over to the next Blogging Friend's blog to see what they are CASing today. Thanks for stopping in.




Mary Blocher (You are Here)


Leanne Dillon Johnson (Back next Month)






Nikki Daigneau (Back next Month)








No comments:

Post a Comment