Sunday, June 17, 2018

Color Revamp Clubs
A Chance for Freebies & Hostess Rewards

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in today to hear about a wonderful promotion I am offering to get all the great new color options this year in the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. There are so many things to share and so many choices, so let's get started.

Why Join a Club?
  • You get to spend a little each month, for 4 months, and receive hostess benefits in one of those months
  • You receive 1 or more free Color Assortment Cardstock packs
  • No shipping or tax charges
  • You get to enjoy stamping with new colors 
What are the Club Options?


10 New Core Color Club - $30 each month for 4 months and receive hostess benefits 1 out of the 4 months. No Shipping or Tax!

  • 10 New Core Color Ink Pads
  • 10 Refills
  • 1 Package of New Color Assortment Crdstock pack (FREE)


16 New Colors Club - $42 each month for 4 months and receive hostess benefits 1 out of the 4 months. No Shipping or Tax!

  • 10 New Core Colors and 6 Returning Colors Ink Pads
  • 16 Refills
  • 1 Package of New Color Assortment Cardstock Pack (FREE)

I Just Have to Have it all Club - $66 each month for 4 months and received hostess benefits (bigger $$) No Shipping or Tax!

  • 16 New and Returning Colors Ink Pads
  • 16 Refills
  • 5 New In-Color Ink Pads
  • 5 In-Color Refills
  • 16 New Color Stampin' Write Markers
  • 5 In-Color Stampin' Write Markers
  • 1 Package of New Color Assortment Cardstock Pack (FREE)
  • 1 Package of In-Color Assortment Cardstock Pack (FREE)
This promotion will begin once I have 4 people signed up for one of the clubs. For example, if I have 4 people signed up for the 16 New Color Club, I will:
  • Order our first set once all 4 customers have paid their first installment. 
  • I will send a PayPal invoice that you can pay with no fees. I can also accept Credit Cards, but we will need to connect to take down that information. I will then charge your credit card each month when I order for the club.
  • I will need your email address so I can connect each month.
  • None of the clubs earn Loyalty Bucks. This is because you are not paying shipping or tax and you are receiving free product and hostess benefits.
  • When you are hostess, I will contact you to get your free hostess dollar choices. 

Order Your Color Club Today

Thanks for stopping in for my Color Revamp Clubs offer. I hope you enjoy all the benefits that come with these clubs.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
the Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment