Wednesday, August 1, 2018


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the Blogging Friends Blog Hop where we share all about Stampin' UP! and all the crafting we love. Each month, several of us come together to share projects inspired by a theme. This month's theme is Recycle. I love this! I decided to share something old with something new for this month. Be sure to hop on over to all the other wonderful blogs today.

For my projects today, I decided to take some cards I received many years ago as swaps for Stampin' Up! conventions.



This first pair of cards is my old project (upper left) and the new project (lower right). I kept the layout of the old project, but changed it for updated colors and designer papers.


If you have been with or have known Stampin' Up! for years, you might remember More Mustard and Baroque Burgundy. I believe these were the colors for this older project.


This updated and refreshed project inspired by the old one uses the Petal Burst Embossing folder, the Tropical Chic Designer Series Paper and Tranquil Tide and Blushing Bride Cardstocks. I also added pearls for the center of the flowers. 


For the next pair of projects, I used the old project (upper left) as my inspiration for my new project (lower right). What caught my eye in the original project was the framelit. It was called the Top Note Die. Framelit wasn't being used yet in 2011-2012. 



For the new project. I kept the "Top Note" idea by using the new Stitched Seasons Framelits that are part of the Color Your Season Promotion. The stamps also come from this suite of products with the Color Your Season Stamp set available for purchase for a limited time. I absolutely love the richness of the Mossy Meadow and Mango Melody Cardstocks. The Brick Wall Embossing folder adds more texture. I also used the new Water Color Pencils that have more wonderful colors. 


Today begins the Color your Season promotion. Customers can purchase the stamp set, framelits, and new water color pencils during August until supplies last. Here are more projects created by Stampin' Up! employees.





I hope you have enjoyed your stop today for the Blogging Friends Blog hop. Simply click below to hop on over to other wonderful shares today.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper



Mary Blocher (You are Here)












No comments:

Post a Comment