Saturday, April 27, 2019

Something to Stamp Saturday
Case this Sketch
Magnolia Sneak Peek


Hi Everyone, 
Welcome to my Saturday blog post. I'm so excited to share with you today. I had fun creating a project for Case This Sketch #319 blog challenge. It is a layout challenge and I decided to open up my new products that will be available in the new 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual catalog. 

This is the sketch challenge that is currently on. I decided to pull out the wonderful Good Morning Suite that includes fantastic things. My project includes a wonderful card with a matching envelope. I love the silver borders on them and the envelope liner is beautiful!



This project doesn't use the stamp set or the dies. I focused on the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper, the Magnolia Lane Memories and More Card pack, and Magnolia Lane Large Cards and Envelopes. I also added the pretty new scallop laced trim. The saying "You are Loved" was punched out from one of the Memory and More cards with the Pretty Label punch



The Magnolia Land Designer Paper is gorgeous! It was so hard to decide which designs to use for this project. The great things is that all of the parts of the suite coordinate in color and design, so everything goes together without you having to figure it out. I used Blushing Bride cardstock as a base for the Memories and More card. It is all ready printed with the flowers and blocked "Thank You". 

It was so fun creating this project for the CTS #319 Sketch Challenge. You can see other projects submitted and even submit your own if you'd like. Thanks again for stopping in for my post today. Share with your friends and spread the love of stamping.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment