Monday, December 7, 2020

Giant Year-End Closeout Sale with Stampin' Up! + 12 Days of Monday's Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone

If you love great deals, Stampin' Up! has it's annual  Giant Year-End Closeout event, and it is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to share this exciting news with your family and friends who love to craft!


I just love when there are these transition sales! It brings on the opportunity for those last minute holiday stamping needs or plans for the holiday season next year. Many items are up to half off! Here are some details.

Sales Period: December 8th, 2020-January 4th-2021
  • No minimum purchase required
  • Products are available while supplies last
  • Due to the increase of holiday shipping as well as delays, can't guarantee delivery before Christmas
  • Exclusions apply: Carry-Over Items are not discounted
I wanted to share with you some of my favorite products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. Be sure to get the consumables as soon as possible like the Plush Poinsettia Vellum Paper. It is already low in stock!

The Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar is so sturdy and can be used 
year after year. Mine is in it's 2nd year, and it has become a loved tradition. How about a birthday countdown or Easter?


Oh my! I just love the Gift Wrapped Bundle! The bows are wonderful, and the set and punch can be used for many celebration occasions! a Great staple to have in your stash!

Ornamental Envelopes Bundle isn't just for envelopes! I love the bobble ornaments and swags!

The Life is Beautiful Stamp set is probably my favorite in the 
mini catalog! I think it is because you can create any tree for any season
and any occasion you wish! It's also great for embellishments.

The Have a Hoot Bundle? Come on! I have a Stamp Set spotlight video that will capture the awesomeness of this bundle!


Freezin' Fun is what I want in this winter. I love snow and I love the
cuteness of the characters in the Freezin' Fun Stamp set.

The Peace and Joy Bundle is so a great one! I love how you
can layer the large word dies many ways. The reverse greetings
are really great. They add so much interest! 

Wow, how was that for the 12 Mondays of Christmas Cards? I am so thrilled that this sale begins tomorrow. If you act fast, you will be sure to get any of those super hot items before they are gone. You can also get entries for my 12 Days of Stampin' Giveaways. When you shop online, you will see categories of retiring products with the discounts. I'm happy to send a list of the retiring and carry over items. Simply contact me.


Thanks again for stopping in today. I hope you will have a save and happy holiday season. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have.

Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe





 


 














No comments:

Post a Comment