Sunday, May 2, 2021

Simple yet Stunning Sunday with Hand-Penned Memories & More Products

 Hi Everyone,

Today it's all about simple yet stunning projects. In fact, I didn't even do any stamping! I used the beautiful Hand-Penned Memories & More Products. 


Both the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card and Memories & More Cards with Envelopes help you to create the most stunning cards and memory keeping!
For my card today, I used one of the large cards and one of the small cards. I cut down the large card to 5 5/8 x 3 5/8. I then added a black layer just 1/8" larger for a very thin border. The smaller cards measure 3" x 4", so the black layer is 3 1/8" x 4 1/8". 


I decided on the black layers because of the thin link black of the flowers and sentiment. The pre-printed designed cards are just so beautiful!


You also get some accent stickers that coordinate so well. I used two of them for the inside. For more details on my card today, watch my video.


I hope you enjoyed my simple yet stunning card. I think the Hand-Penned Suite of products is my favorite in the upcoming Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up! In fact, in two days, all of the new projects will be available to order. This is so exciting! 


Be sure to check back on May 4th for details on two wonderful promotions that you can take advantage of. 



Be sure to follow me on any of my social media platforms to keep up to date on any specials, events, or promotions.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe








No comments:

Post a Comment