Sunday, October 10, 2021

Create 4 Fantastic Cards Using the Love Santa Tag Kit

 


Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to do my post today. I got my Love, Santa Tag kit just yesterday and I had to see what I could do other than the tags. The tags are wonderful too, but I like to do cards and tags together. 



The Love, Santa Tag kit includes everything you need to create 12 fabulous large tags. You can purchase the Tag Kit, but there is also the Collection which includes the Love, Santa Tag kit + the 12 wonderful treat bags too.

Okay now back to the fabulous cards. I took the colors that are included in this kit and found DSP and cardstocks that coordinate with the kit colors. 


This card features the Tidings of Christmas 6" x 6" DSP. I love how the stripes in the paper and the Evening Evergreen stamped pine branches make such a rich and bold statement.


I have to say that I am becoming a big fan of the non traditional holiday colors! The Whimsy and Wonder 12" x 12" Specialty DSP has won me over. This DSP is so stunning and is perfect with this car!


I do love this Santa! I used the Whimsy and Wonder DSP for this card as well. It is perfect for the Night of Navy Card base. 


Just Jade and Poppy Parade are 2 great colors together. I used the Wintery 3-D Embossing Folder to get that great pine texture. 


I think the tree was the perfect piece to use on this Z-Fold card. Now all that is left is to choose your favorite sentiments to add to the inside of the cards. I have a couple of favorites I would suggest.

Christmas to Remember Stamp set #156300


Encircled in Warmth #156449

Holly Jolly Wishes #156362

Any of these 3 holiday sets are perfect addtions to the Love, Santa Tag Kit. If you want to see close up details on my projects today, you can see my Sunday Video. 


Let me know which card you really liked today. I think my favorite is the one with the car. Thanks for stoping in and I hope you come back another day to connect with me. Remember that I have a great October promotion happening too, so don't miss out on FREE products. Also, are you part of the Stampin' Café group on Facebook? This is where I do fun social stamping with stamping friends. Right now I've asked what your favorite Stampin' Up! color is. Come and join in the stampin' fun.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment