Wednesday, April 24, 2024

1 Sheet Wonder with 6" x 6" DSP (No Waste)


Hi Everyone,

What a great night to take out that 6" x 6" designer series packages and have some fun creating cards that have no waste. Easy to cut and create. I got this idea from Burbon Creek Crafts on YouTube. There is nothing better than to cut designer series paper (dsp) and not have any waste. 



I used two 6" x 6" dsp sheets from the new 2024-2026 In-Colors. Isn't the Summer Splash beautiful? I used two sheets, so I could could mix and match designs.



Stampin' Up! offers several 6" x 6" offerings. There are 4 designs and you can get all the color groups; Regals, Brights, Subtles, Neutrals, and the In-Color groups. Imagine all the fabulous monochromatic cards you could create. You can even mix and match the different colors together too.



If you haven't checked out Kits by Stampin' Up, you are missing out! This By My Side kit has an exclusive stamp set, a stampin' spot, and so many extra cute pets. Right now it's out of stock, but don't worry, it will be back. I decided to use the 6" x 6" one sheet on this too. This hound is so darn cute!


Thanks so much for stopping in. I hope you liked my projects today. You can see more with my Facebook Replay on YouTube. If you create any cards using this sketch idea, share the with me at #marysstampincafe



Be sure to check out my Annual Catalog Paper Share Opportunity. Time is running out. https://forms.gle/8zuNJbeWaPRVf8ZU9

Ready to start your In-Color Collection? https://forms.gle/TsQ7pmrxreoURaYW8

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café











 

No comments:

Post a Comment