Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Valentine's Day is soon to come and love is in the air. My friends helped me get going on the treat bags for my daughter's dance company and people at work. I hope you enjoy these fun bags. The paper isn't from Stampin' Up! I didn't have any Valentine DSP, so I had to go and buy from the outside. SHH don't tell on me :) Enjoy the fun.










Another fun thing is that my sister-n-law came by and shared some swaps from leadership and other swapping groups. I thought you might like a few more Valentine samples. Enjoy.



My Sister-n-law's card. I love it!










LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!



I know there are some samples you love too. Comment back and let me know. I'm happy to send you out any catalogs you might want. Stampin' Up! has their annual Sale-a-Bration going on right now through March. Contact me for your party or order today.

Happy Stampin',
Mary

www.maryblocher.stampinup.net
www.maryblocherstamping.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment