Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hi Everyone,

It's hard to believe that March is upon us. The weather has been great, and I'm getting excited for springtime stamping. Stampin' Up! has surprised us with 4 new Sale-a-Bration products for the month of March. You can earn any item for free with a $50.00 purchase. Take a look at the newest items.

 
 
I have to tell you that my daughter Julianne has been accepted into several colleges she has applied for. She has done Running Start for 2 years and will have an associate's degree in June. I think Running Start is so great for kids who don't quite think high school is so great. She has some decisions to make. I love these couple of photos that her friend took of her for senior pictures. Which do you like best?
 
This would definitely get cropped. She loves this car.

This one to me is so great! I love her smile.
I can't believe that she is graduating and soon to be off to college. Her sister, Sam, will certainly miss getting rides from Julianne. They are also great friends. Samantha is still dancing. This is her 11th year of dance at Irene's School of Dance and DAT. She keeps me busy with all that dancing.
 
I finished my video of the Balloon Bash stamp set and the Irresistibly Yours DSP. I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
Happy Stampin'
Mary
 

 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment