Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm all ready for a fun day tomorrow with many stamping friends. I have a Spring off those winter blues stamp-a-stack Sunday afternoon. I'm so thrilled with all of the wonderful products in the Occasions catalog as well as the Sale-a-Bration catalog well of course who doesn't love free products. I'm giving a sneak peek at the five projects for tomorrow. I love all of them. I can't decide which I love most. Vote for yours and let me know. If you want to come but live to far away, just let me know. I'm happy to make a set of the stamp-a-stack cards and send them to you. I would charge $15.00 since I have to ship them to you.

Crisp Cantaloupe is a striking with the black cardstock.
The Sheer Perfection Designer Series Vellum Stack.
New free product during Sale-a-Bration

Who wouldn't love this cute bunny. This is from the
Happy Easter stamp. The flower Wreath
was omitted so I could have the fun bunny and Happy Day.

The Painted Petal DSP is so great!
The bird is from A Happy Thing from Sale-a-Bration.

A Sheltering Tree stamp set is so popular. I really like
using the little pennants to add more flare to the card.

This card is simply beautiful. I used the Painted Petals stamp set and
the Spring Flowers Textured impressions embossing folder. So beautiful.

 
The weeks are counting down to the end of Sale-A-Bration. If you haven't gotten all the free things you wanted, don't wait. There is still time. I know you love these projects I'm sharing, so don't hesitate to contact me for how to get these products to make them on your own.
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Mary Blocher