Wednesday, January 13, 2016

 
It's All About the In-Colors
 

Hi Everyone,

I just love everything about Stampin' Up! and the wonderful line of paper, inks, and coordinating accessories. The In-Color collection is no exception. I just love the bright and soft colors of the 2015-2015 In-Colors. I recently had fun having some of my stamping friends try and name each color from a card. None of the stampers named them all, but as I use them more often, they are getting better. I think Mint Macaron might be my favorite. Well for now anyway. There are so many coordinating products for the In-Colors and I want you to be able to have them all.

Join Mary's In-Color Collection Club

You can get all of the 5 In-Colors from the 2015-2017 collection in a budgeted way. Five members is all it takes. You will receive one color set each month for a cost of $30.00 each month. That means you get free shipping and tax each month. Each person will also earn the hostess benefits one time during club membership. Each person receives one color of each product each month. In 5 months, you will have the entire collection of the 2015-2017 In-Colors. Here is what you will get.



 
This is a fantastic deal! You can budget out and get a wonderful collection. Want to join? Simply contact me and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Please contact me before January 30th. Contact me at www.maryblocher.stampinup.net

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment