Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Blogging Friends Blog Hop


Welcome to March and another fun Blogging Friends Blog Hop. This month we decided to share our stamping spaces. I have to tell you mine is in shambles. I have had 3 events in one week. This might not seem like too much, but I work full time and my daughter is in two different productions right now. I cart her around and don't have time to do much organizing from after my events. I am going to let you see the mess, but I know the other bloggers will have some wonderful spaces for you to see. Mine is a converted garage into a workshop room. I have enough space for about 18 stampers at a time. 
This is 1 of 2 stamping group table set ups that I have
enough for 18 total stampers


This is where I create and cut all my projects.
I have a beautiful counter and roll drawers for my stamps
and punches


This table is where I put catalogs and new products to share


This is a closer look at the tables where stamper work.
We had a class and I was sorting our materials to be put away.


I decided to also share a recent card from my Monday night stamping class. We focused on the beautiful Rose Wonder stamp set and Thinlits. 

I love the soft yellow behind the Black Berry Bliss flower.

www.mybeautyscraps.com/2016/02/bfbh.html
Click to go to Danica's Blog

Mary Blocher (You are here)
  
I hope you enjoy your tour of all of these wonderful bloggers. I sure hope to get some help on organizing and staying on top of my wonderful space with such a busy schedule.
Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper 

No comments:

Post a Comment