Saturday, June 25, 2016

Celebrating 100 Stamping Posts
Contest for Prizes
 
 
Hi Everyone, it is so hard to believe that it's time to celebrate. I made it to 100 posts with this post today. How fun it has been to blog about my love of Stampin' Up! and all of the wonderful blogging friends I have out there. I want to share my celebration with everyone by hosting a contest with stamping prizes.
 Here are the details:
 
I want to share my love of stamping by giving out stamping prizes for those of you who leave a comment on my blog and share it with your friends and family. I want to get 100 comments, likes, and/or shares on my blog. I will pull winners randomly to win a $25.00 Stampin' Up! gift certificate. There will be 3 winners if my blog post hits 100 comments. I have never gotten 100 comments before, so it's time to reach that. Deadline for comments is July 1st for prizes.
 
More Prizes too!
 

Wild about Flowers Photopolymer Stamp Set
Wild About Flowers

 
That's right, I'm even gifting more. I will randomly pull any 2 comments to win the Wild about Flowers stamp set. Deadline for comments to win is July 1st.  I have two projects to share using this wonderful stamp set. I hope you enjoy.
 
My friend, Bea created this beautiful card.

The glimmer paper makes a striking feature.

This is my card. I love the coral and Old Olive combination.

 
 Things to not Miss out on
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping in today. Be sure to share and follow my blog. Did you leave your comment to be put into the special drawings for free product?
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment