Saturday, June 4, 2016

Wonderful New Products!
 
Hi Everyone,
 
I have had some fun trying out some new Stampin' Up! products. The new In-colors are wonderful and the new stamps sets are great! I wanted to share a couple of the make-n-talks I had at my open house for the new annual catalog. I hope you enjoy.
 

The perfect gift card holder

This gift card holder was inspired by Patti Bennett.
She used the kraft gift bag and folded it
to get a slot for a greeting and a pocket
for a gift card. You can make for all occasions.





Pop of Paradise Note Cards

These are fun and flirty with a pop of pink to tie
it all together. I love using the note cards and envelopes.





If you haven't seen the new annual catalog and would like one. Simply visit me at my website. I'm happy to get one out to you.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment