Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday's Stampin' Class
It's all About Love

Sealed With Love
I recently used the Sealed with Love bundle for the Blogging Friends Blog Hop. I created 4 note cards. I really love the Sending Love DSP stack and the stamp set too, so I decided that my weekly class needed to be all about love. 

The Red Glimmer paper adds the perfect sparkle.
I used a lighter shade of marker to give the
hearts a 2-toned look.

The little envelope die cut is so cute!

Okay, this was my favorite. Look at those lips!
This is all about the Sugar Plum. Even the kisses
matched.

The Washi Tape from Affectionately Yours is the
perfect accent for this box. How cute are these
clear tiny treat boxes.
If you haven't begun to get your Valentine's Day crafting underway, there is only a few weeks away before the big day. As a teacher, Valentine's Day is a big deal. We always make these woven heart baskets that students tape to the side of their desks. Then everyone puts Valentine treats in them. My students are always excited to get mine. 

I hope you have enjoyed my projects. Leave a comment and share. I'd love to here from you. Be sure to check back for next Monday's class. You'll be in time for Lift me up Bundle.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment