Sunday, January 1, 2017

Blogging Friends Blog Hop
Happy New Year


Happy New Year to you all. It's time for another Blogging Friends Blog Hop. We are demonstrators from the United States, Canada, and maybe even other countries. We are thrilled when guest bloggers join in and this is the perfect time. We are highlighting the new Occasions Catalog that will be released in just a couple of days. Be sure to comment on what you love and click below to move on to the next blogger. Enjoy!

Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog Released January 4th
Although we are a few days away from being able to share with you all the goodies found inside this amazing Occasions catalog, we can share projects and ideas, so you get a sneak peak into all the great things that are coming. Come on back to my blog on January 4th and see more. For today, plan to stay awhile to hop on over to many wonderful demonstrators' blogs also featuring projects from the Occasions catalog.

Sealed With Love Bundle is a Must Have

Some of my favorite things are hearts. Any hearts, any size, and any shape. I even have a couple of heart tattoos. Anyway, another of my favorite things is Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers (DSP). I love making the DSP the focal point and to mix and match the designs is always my fun. I was playing around with this bundle for my Monday night stamping class. I hope you enjoy.







I had so much fun creating these projects. I used the 3 1/2" x 5 note cards & envelopes to do these fun cards. I will blog the supplies and things after January 4th when the new Occasions catalog will be live so come on back. I used the Sealed with Love stamp set, Sending Love DSP stack, Love Notes Framelits, and the Sending Love Embellishments. My ink color was real red and Flirty Flamingo. 

Ready to see more great Occasion catalog creations? Click the icon to visit Danica and see what she has in store. Thanks for stopping by.


Janet Wakeland (Special Guest)
Mary Blocher (You are here)
Deborah Smart 
Jessica Mink (See her next month)







No comments:

Post a Comment