Saturday, April 1, 2017

Blogging Friends 
Shine with Yellow


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another Blogging Friends Blog Hop. I'm so glad you stopped by. We are all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the nation and even overseas. This month we wanted to focus on bringing the much needed sunshine by creating projects focusing on the color yellow. Yellow just happens to be my favorite color, but I'm not sure if it's a very popular color when it comes to scrap booking and card making. I hope you enjoy my samples. I decided to try a few projects for today.

I just love the carriage from Something for Baby
stamp set and Baby's Firsts Framelits. The Crushed Curry 
goes perfect.

A bit of  Daffodil Delight really makes this card pop.
The Layering Circles Framelits are a must have.

I hope you think this card is a lot of fun. It uses the
Fun Flowers Stamp set and Pansy Punch.
My three projects really got me into the spring fever. I can't wait to get out my other bright colors to create more fun projects. Well that's it for me this time, so hop on over and see what Jessica has created. Thanks for stopping by.

Click to visit Jessica's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment