Monday, April 10, 2017

Designer Series Paper 
Dreamer


Hi Everyone,

I can't tell you how much I love Stampin' Up! and their Specialty Designer Series Paper. They have so many wonderful 12" x 12" choices as well as Paper Stacks at 6" x 6". It's amazing how much the DSP can become the focal point of of your project. This card uses the Floral Boutique 12" x 12" DSP. This rich in color DSP creates stunning projects. I created project for a swap at On-Stage Local that was this past weekend. 


Another swap I created was for a Thank You swap. I love the Window Shopping Bundle, so I decided to use the stamp set for a Thank you focal point. 


My Thank You card uses the Succulent Garden DSP as the full layer for a beautiful and spring like card.

This card uses Sweet Sugar Plum card stock and
the Sugar Plum ruched ribbon
The On-Stage Local that happened on Saturday was a lot of fun. I also got my hands on the new Annual Catalog. Although I can't share anything yet, I want you to know that your wish list will be huge. Do check back for more information about the new Annual Catalog plus fun challenges and giveaways. 

If you have been loving the current designer series paper, now is the time to order. All of the DSP will be discontinued from the catalog. When the discontinued list comes out later today, there will be them listed and maybe even discounted. Papers always sell out quickly, so don't miss out. If you want to receive a discontinued list from me, simply contact me from my website. You can also view them there as well. 

Remember that when you order on-line, you can earn "Loyalty Bucks". April is an exciting time because it is double loyalty bucks. For every  $25.00 you order, you receive 2 bucks instead of 1. Be sure to comment and share this blog. I'd love to hear from you. You can subscribe at the top or side of my blog.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment