Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A Fond Farewell to
the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog
&
Hello New Year
Hi Everyone,

Well as much as we love the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog, the new 2017-2018 is even more fantastic! The annual catalog that we have looked through so many times this past year is bent up, beat up, and so many page corners bent over to mark our favorites. As we transition to the new catalog, I wonder how long it will take to have the same affect on the new catalog?


One of the things I notice in the new annual catalog is how many bundles are available. There are 23 new bundles offered this year. We really do love our dies. There are many products from the last catalog in this new one too, so not all of the favorites went. Another area that is always popular is the Specialty Designer Series Paper section. All I can say is WOW! They are beautiful. A great way to get a sampling of all of the DSP's offered is to join in on the DSP Paper share I have going on. 

The New 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
June 1st, 2017-May 31st, 2018
I recently participated in a swap with other demonstrators to highlight a few of the new products. I wanted to share a couple of my favorites I received. I hope you enjoy.

Sandy Haynes created this beautiful card using
the Label Me Pretty set and punch. The striking
DSP is fabulous. I love one color story too.

Cathy Bartlett created this fun project. The Birthday Deliver
bundle will be one of the greatest hits. Don't miss out on the
coordinating DSP either. The framelits coordinate with both.

The countdown is on. It's like the New Year's Eve ball dropping at midnight. There is so much excitement. I hope you come back to see more ideas and projects with the new annual catalog. If you would like a catalog, don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than happy to get one to you. There are wonderful samples and ideas for stamping.

Thanks for stopping by. If you want, share this blog, subscribe, and comment. I love to spread the love of stamping.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Powerhuff Stamper





No comments:

Post a Comment