Thursday, November 1, 2018



Hi Everyone,

Welcome to a new and wonderful Blogging Friends Blog Hop. We are refreshed and beginning a wonderful journey. We are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over and love to create projects each month with a theme. This month, It's all about the holidays. I love the thought of the chilly days with hot cocoa and a fire while I get to watch maybe a bit of snow falling. 

For my projects today, I wanted to highlight some wonderful new products available beginning today through the month of November while supplies last. They are limited edition Stampin' Up! products. It is called the Snowflake Showcase. This showcase features several new stamping products for your holiday needs and more.



Both of my projects today use the Whisper White Note cards and envelopes. I really like the note cards size for these 2 cards. I wanted to do one full of winter fun and the other in the cool colors of our Pacific Northwest mild winters. Both projects use the upcoming stamp sets and dies. 



I used Coastal Cabana ink and card stock for this project. The tree and Joy are both stamped on the new Velveteen Card Stock. I think the Snow fall thinlits behind the tree is fantastic. Silver Metallic Pearls are the center of the snowflakes. It reminds me of cut out cookies at Christmas. 



I shared this project earlier in the week, but I wanted to include it today. 3 of my favorite colors during the fall to winter season are Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry. These colors compliment each other so well. I stamped the "hello Friend" and the leaves on the Velveteen Card stock. Once I die-cut the leaves, I dragged them across the stamp pad to give the leaves some different tones of the color. You can check out all the new products below.

Click for More Details






Thanks so much for visiting our Blogging Friends Blog hop today. I hope you find lots of inspiration for creating your holiday projects. You can continue on to each blog by clicking below. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper



Mary Blocher (you are here) 








Enter My 12 Days of Giveaways 







No comments:

Post a Comment