Saturday, November 3, 2018

Something to Stamp Saturday
Case This Sketch Challenge #296

Hi Everyone,
I love when Saturday comes around and it's the perfect time to join in on another wonderful sketch challenge. My daughter went to college this fall and is now part of the Tri-Delta Chapter. I wanted a fun way to say congratulations and the Happiness Surrounds limited edition stamp set is perfect for this. The CTS sktech challenges are always great to enter. I love the clean and simple focus of this new challenge.

For my project, I used the Notecards & Envelopes which I have been going crazy over. They are the perfect size for a quick hello, birthday, and congratulations. I always suggest these to my customers.



The colors for my project are Granny Apple Green and Rich Razzleberry. These two colors are the perfect pop! I love the pretty die cut flowers too. I used the Snowflake Trinket Thinlit Dies. This is part of the Snowflake Showcase Limited edition products available now until supplies last. These products are amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping in. I hope I've inspired you to create some wonderful projects using your Stampin' Up! supplies. You can even pop over the the CTS#296 post to see other entries or even post your own entry. It's so fun to create using a sketch challenge. You can focus on your stamp set and let your creativity flow. 

Be sure to check out the current Stampin' Up! promotions as well as my 12 Days of Stamping Giveaway promotion.


Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you have a fabulous rest of the weekend full of crafting. Let me know if you need a catalog or want to get the upcoming Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalog when they become available.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment