Saturday, February 2, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches
Saturday

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the weekend! Saturday is a great day to get in the craft room and stamp. I wanted to create a project for the Freshly Make Sketches layout challenge for this week. This Wednesday, I have a weekly stamp class and will be focusing on the Birthday Cheer Stamp set and coordinating dies. This set is so fun with lots of wonderful sayings.
Kim was selected to be the host for this week's FMS373 sketch challenge. She had fun laying out this sketch. I was inspired by the stripes going on a diagonal on the card front. Designer Series Paper is my favorite, so of course I used the How Sweet it is DSP from Stampin' UP! It was perfect for this card.


It was super fun to color and cut out these birthday treats. I added a little Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. Whoever receives this card will feel special. There are many more entries for the FMS373 sketch challenge, so hop on over to check them out. Feeling inspired? Create your own project for this challenge. 

Thanks much for stopping by. Be sure to check out my recent post on how you can win a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set. Enter by February 10th. 

Happy Stampin',

Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment