Sunday, November 3, 2019

And the Winner is...

Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad you joined me today. I get to celebrate a winning card submission for my recent Sketch Challenge. I challenge everyone to create fall project using non-traditional fall colors. 


My stamping friend, Jessica, created this "pretty in pink" fall card. I'm impressed with her use of the Tin Tile 3-D Embossing folder on vellum in the frame. This really enriches her card. She also used the Frosted Frames Dies for the beautiful frame and foliage. 


One thing that we never leave out is the stamped inside of a card. That's where the love is put. Jessica is also known for her wonderful stamping on envelopes. They are just a beautiful as her projects.

Congratulations to Jessica for winning a free package of Designer Elements

I hope you continue to follow my blog for monthly challenges with prizes. There will be one to come soon, so be sure to check back.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment