Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mary's Designer Series Paper Share


Hi Everyone,
You have come at the perfect time. I'm preparing for my annual Designer Series Paper Share. I prep your mega haul of samples from all the fabulous papers in the new catalog. 

Here are the details:

New Designer Series Paper Share - $54 plus $7.75 for Priority Mail shipping. You will receive one 6" x 6" sheet of each design from the following DSP packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6" x 6" sheets of that paper pack you will receive):

  • Artistry Blooms - 6
  • Flowers for Every Season - 12
  • Forever Greenery - 6
  • In Good Taste - 12
  • Ornate Garden Specialty - 6
  • Peony Garden - 6
  • Playing with Patterns - 12
  • Playful Pets - 6
  • Whale of a Time - 12
  • World of Good Specialty - 6
  • 2020-2022 In Color - 10
  • 2019-2921 In Color - 10
  • Brights - 20
  • Neutrals - 20
  • Regals - 20
  • Subtles - 20
  • Color Velveteen - 3
  • Brass Foil Sheets - 1
  • Rainbow Glimmer Paper - 1
In all, you will receive 189 - 6" x 6" sheets of designer or specialty paper!

FREE gift from Me! - As a bonus for joining my share, you will get a free pack of Butterfly Gems.

Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you would like to join, simply email me...
  • Your first and last name
  • The email address that is connected to your PayPal account. I only accept PayPal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check, cash, and PayPal.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2nd at 8 PM (PST)

Thanks so much for stopping by. If you have any question, simply email me to ask. 

Happy Stampin',

Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe



No comments:

Post a Comment