Sunday, May 31, 2020

Simple Yet Stunning #8 with Touched My Heart Hostess Set


Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping by for my Simple yet Stunning Sunday post. I absolutely love the Touched my Heart Host only set that will be available beginning June 3rd! I have this thing for hearts and I collect all sorts of hearts.

Isn't this heart beautiful? You can add stunning elements like the gold Metallic Pearls or the Metallic Gold Trim from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack.


The Touched my Heart Host only stamp set is really sweet. Here is a video for instructions on this quick and easy stunning card.


I hope you like my simple yet stunning card today. I really enjoyed creating it. This stamp set has become one of my favorites. If you are interested in earning this host only set, simply contact me to see how easy it can be to get it.

Thanks again for stopping in. Be sure to share my blog and follow so you don't miss out on great things.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment