Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Another fun day on spring break. Doing a bit of cleaning and then playing. I wanted to share a few card ideas with all of you. I did my Easter card using the Happy Easter Bunny. It came out so cute. I used the Calipso Coral Embossing powder and coordinating colors to make it. I am in love with my oval framelits. They make things so easy. Pistachio Pudding cardstock is cut at 4x51/4" and run through the Big Shot using the Spring Flowers embossing folder. Can you notice the  Dazzling Details on the bunny's belly and tail? The Beach House Washi Tape is a perfect accent.


 

 
I have the cutest cards to share with you all. My daughter, Samantha, loves the Minions. She created one a while back and decided to make another one yesterday. She couldn't find the circle punch she needed for the eyes, so she used the heart punch. I snapped a picture because I think they are so cute! I hope you do too. Everything is free handed with exception of the eyes, mouth, and pockets. Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight are the main colors you see. Scraps did the rest.
 
Minions in Love
 


Well don't forget that you have to be sure to get your 2013-2015 In Colors before they are gone. Remember that when the retired list comes out on April 21st, inks and accessories are only available until sold out, so don't hesitate! You can go to my website at www.maryblocher.stampinup.net for more information.
 
In Colors available until sold out
 
Remember there is free shipping through April 10th. I also have my Project Life Specialty Class on Sunday, April 26th at 1:00PM. Registration is due by April 10th as well. Again visit www.maryblocher.stampinup.net to register. I live in Bremerton, Washington so those local, don't miss out on a great class.
 
Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment