Tuesday, April 7, 2015

HI Everyone,

There is so much to tell you about with this wonderful Stampin' Up! company. It is free shipping. That's right. From April 6-10th you can have free shipping on everything. Check out this link.





 I'm on spring break from work and have a ton of to do things in my house. I just can't seem to get to them though because there is so much I want to be doing with my stamping. I think I need to set a schedule so I can do both. I wanted to be sure to remind everyone that I am hosting a Project Life Specialty class on April 26th. Be sure to get your order to me by the 10th so I can order our products for class. The items below are included in the class for $35.00. I don't charge shipping or tax for specialty classes. If you'd like to register, simply go to my stamping website for more details.




Card Collection Your Choice


1 package of 12 x 12 variety pages

Journaling Pens 
Accessories Pack is a $9.95 add on
Remember this class deadline is April 10th, so don't delay.

I had so much fun creating a new video. I love the Painted Blooms DSP This is a quick and easy card to make letting the DSP be the star. I included the Hello There hostess set and the I Like You hostess set for the flowers inside the card. All is included in the video 


I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Hello Honey is cut at 5 1/2 x 4". The Painted Blooms DSP is cut at 5 x 3 3/4". I used the Ovals Collection framelits and the ovals are the second and third smallest ovals. Don't forget the Itty Bitty Flower punch and pearls to finish off. Rich Razzleberry ink and StazOn ink was used.

I hope you have a great week.
Happy Stampin' 
Mary Blocher
www.maryblocher.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment