Friday, April 10, 2015

Hi Everyone,

What a blustery, wet, and cold Friday. My daughter and I spent the day crafting. I was prepping for my Tuesday night class, and my daughter, Samantha, was creating a chipboard clipboard. I wanted to share it with you. She did so great.



The girls are; my daughter, Samantha (in yellow), Brooke, and Anna
They all dance together at Irene's School of Dance in Silverdale, WA
 
 


Stampin' Up no longer sells the chipboards, but they are easy enough to find at a craft store. This board is roughly 4" X 9" board. Samantha used Patio Party DSP (retired) and Blushing Bride CS. The flower and ballerina are stickers. She also added Rhinestones and a Ultrasmooth White satin ribbon with 3/4" Blushing Bride Cheveron Ribbon. This was so much fun for her to make. Samantha plans on taking it with her to a summer dance lab as a decoration in the dorm room she will stay at.
 
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Mary Blocher



No comments:

Post a Comment