Friday, April 1, 2016

April Blogging Friends Blog Hop
A few of our Favorite Things
 
 
 
 
Hi Everyone, Thanks for stopping by on our Blogging Friends Blog Hop for April. This month we are showcasing our favorite set or sets. I know that the Occasion's Catalog has been one of the best catalogs I've seen in many years. I think I say that every year, but Stampin' Up! is so great that I always think every year is better.
 
For this month, I decided to focus on my favorite from the Occasions Catalog and my favorite from the Annual Catalog. You decide which you like better and be sure to share and/or leave a comment telling me which you prefer. When you are finished, click on the next Blogging Friend to continue your creative fun.
 
 
My Favorite Occasions Set
 
Perfect Picture Multi-Step Stamping
 
Soft Suede and Crumb Cake make a wonderful earthy feel
 
The Birthday Bouquet DSP, Old Olive, and Watermelon Wonder. I just love!
 



More of My Favorites from Other Stampers
 
I wanted to share some samples of one of my favorite sets from the Annual Catalog that I've received from other demonstrators as well as my customers when I've had "Shoe Box" swap events. I would give credit personally to each, but none of the samples have their names on the back.
 
 





 
It's funny how you might not be drawn to something in the catalog, but when you see the beautiful cards that people create, you become the sets number 1 fan. This is a great bundle for so many uses.
 
Well I bet you are ready to move on to see some other amazing blogs. I can't wait to see what all of the other Blogging Friends have chosen as their favorites. Click below to continue on your creative journey.
 
Happy Stampin'
Mary
 
http://www.mybeautyscraps.com/2016/04/AprilHop.html
 
 
Mary Blocher (You are here)

No comments:

Post a Comment