Tuesday, April 12, 2016

It's all about the Swaps
 
I just mailed off a couple of cards that I created for a swap with some other demonstrators. It was called the Whatever you want swap. Fun right? I decided to pull out stamp sets that I know will carry over from the 2014-2015 Annual catalog. I hope you enjoy.
 
Wild about Flowers and Petite Petals together.


Painted Petals stamp set.
 As you can see, I seem to like using the Oval Framelits to create windows. I have been doing that quite a bit lately.

We recently had fun at a Tacoma Rainiers ball game. They are the AAA baseball team in our area. My husband celebrated his birthday. I bought a game plan for many games. I made some cupcakes that showed the theme.

Baseball cupcakes thanks to Pinterest.

Sam and here dad watching the game

Sam and I with a selfie.  Notice the gal a few rows back?
 

I hope you enjoy the spring weather as it continues to get nicer out. Be sure to check out my events and specials too. There are many great things on the way with a new annual catalog coming soon and the retiring list soon to be released.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher



No comments:

Post a Comment