Monday, April 25, 2016

Bon Voyage to all the Great Products
 
Through May 31st While Supplies Last



Hi Everyone, I have been pouring over the Retiring Product list that has been put out by Stampin' Up! There are so many wonderful things that you will want to get before it's too late! Stampin' Up! will continue to produce stamp sets, but all accessories and tools are "while supplies last" Be sure to check out the latest updates for retiring products. Many are being sold at a discount as well, so don't miss out!
These are a few of my favorite stamp sets that are on their way out.
 

Words of Truth

By the Tide

Best Thoughts Hostess Set
 
Must Have Bigz Dies
Stampin Up! is discontinuing all of their Bigz Dies! I can't tell you how much I love my Bigz. My favorites are the hamburger box and fry box.
 
Super Cute with It's My Party DSP

The perfect gift for the perfect person

How perfect is this hamburger box with the Num-Num Set


Don't miss out on this 40% off price for the hamburger box Die
the cupcake punch is also retiring
 

Must have Tin of Cards Kit! It's great!


Gift boxes and bags are heading out too.

Such a great packaging idea with Take Out Boxes


Isn't this just the cutest? Cloth bags leaving too





I know you will want to see all of the must haves, so don't hesitate to check out the retiring list. I also have a great "Mix & Match" special going on where you can earn $10 & $5 gift certificates by purchasing product. Visit my website for more details.

Be sure to leave me a comment with any questions or needs. Please share my blog if you find something you like with a friend.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment