Sunday, May 1, 2016

Blogging Friends Blog Hop
Farewell Amazing Products



 It is so hard to believe that there are so many amazing products that have made the Stampin' Up! retirement list. All the blogging friends wanted to share some wonderful ideas to give their last respects to. There are so many for me to choose from. What's great is that many products are at a discounted price as well. I too have a "Mix & Match" special running through the end of May. You can get more information at my demonstrator website.




Another Thank You stamp set has been one of my favorite sets! The beautiful scripts of the different "Thank You" are great. This card I made used Real Read and Whisper White card stock. The candy dots and Essential Hardware clips are also on the Retiring List. I do know my DSP is not a current one, so no luck ordering that sorry.

Best Thoughts Hostess Set
Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Mint Macaron

I embossed in white and added a touch of Watermelon Wonder ink

I can never get enough of the Pearls
Best Thoughts hostess set is such a nice one to have. I have used it so much to send to family and friends back in Michigan. I'm sad to see the lace dotted ribbons go out, but there are many more beautiful ribbons and accessories coming. 
 

 
 
 Be sure to click the image below to go to the next Blogging Friend. I hope you enjoy the blog. Comment or share if you like what you see.
 
www.superstampgirl.com/blog/blogging-friends-blog-hop7
Click the icon to visit Crystal's page
 
Mary Blocher (You are here)
 







No comments:

Post a Comment