Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Mary's Card Rehab #4 with Flowers for Every Season DSP


Hi Everyone,
It's another card make over post today. I know you all have had cards that you have created that you see later and wonder, "Did I really make that?" Well today is just that day. It's Mary's Card Rehab day. This is where I take a card from long ago that needs some rehab. This could be from the layout to color choices and proportions.


This bold card is my original card from years past. I don't remember really liking the bold prints in designer series paper (DSP). This layout is okay, but the hearts get lost because of the same DSP. I also find it hard to focus my eyes.


For the new card, it was so easy to make it fabulous! The new Flowers for Every Season DSP is wonderful. I kept the layout as close to the original as possible and then added just a touch of the enamel dots so as to know pull away from the focal point of the greeting.


How amazing are these butterflies? I used the Butterfly Duet punch and adhered the small butterfly onto the larger butterfly for more dimension. You can see more details for this project on my video.


I hope you enjoyed my card rehab today. It's so fun to take something old and make it new. Let me know what you think of my project today. I'd love to connect.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

1 comment: