Monday, June 1, 2020

Make it Monday, Sharing Sketch Challenge Cards


Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for joining me. Today I'm celebrating 4 card sketch submissions from my challenge for May. I know it's June 1st, but I wanted to share my friends' projects. I do a sketch challenge with prizes in the middle of each month. This was a color challenge using Melon Mambo, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz. 

This beautiful card was created by Debra and she was the winner! Her card was chosen to win a package of Melon Mambo Cardstock. I love all her layering of the beautiful flowers. I think the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is wow!


This card was created by Joleen. I love all of the textures with the DSP and the Layering Leaves Embossing folder. She also used the Layering Ovals Dies, which I love and use all the time!


This Little Piggy Stamp set is so cute! Nichelle couldn't decide on which layout to submit, so she sent both. She used the Stitched so Sweetly dies for the rectangles which are great! I love both of them, but I'm drawn to the one on the right a little more. What do you think?


Okay, Suze has this on creativity! I love the repeated label die. Suze also used the Path of Petals Stamp set which I haven't noticed much, but now I think I need to check it out! 

It is so fun to put this challenge out each month. I hope you will follow my blog and keep up with me for other challenges I post and even participate in them. I hope you enjoyed seeing these wonderful projects from my stamping friends. Let me know which design you liked best.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe








No comments:

Post a Comment