Monday, June 29, 2015

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to share a new video with you on one of my favorite new sets Layered Alphabets. I hope you enjoy.

I love the new Dotted Lace Ribbons

A new trend is to use thin strings to add interest to projects.


Bonus Deals begin tomorrow, 6/30/2015
                
Tomorrow marks the beginning of our Bonus Deals! You can save up to 30% on even more Weekly Deals, or up to 60% on extra items in the Clearance Rack (while supplies last), but remember: Weekly Deals discounts are available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices, so contact me before the deals run out! Weekly Deals    Clearance Rack I just love when Tuesday arrives with Weekly Deals, but now it's even better!

Happy Stampin'
Mary
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment