Well the first box of Stampin' Up! Designer Series paper arrived for my sampling set offer. My first 4 customers are getting their DSP sampler sets soon as well as the dotted lace In-Color ribbon samplers.
Here is what you can get if you want to participate.
There are 144 pieces in total. These papers are found on pages 141-143 in the new annual catalog.
- 12 pieces Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP
- 12 pcs Everyday Chic DSP
- 12 pcs Bohemian DSP
- 12 pcs English Garden DSP
- 12 pcs Farmers Market DSP
- 12 pcs Sweet Li'l Things DSP
- 12 pcs Merry Moments DSP
- 12 pcs Timeless Elegance DSP
- 12 pcs Schoolhouse DSP
- 12 pcs Go Wild Paper Stack
- 12 pcs Cherry on Top Paper Stack
- 12 pcs Pretty Petals Paper Stack
A special gift will be coming your way as well. I will include a 12" sampling of the 5 new In-Color 1" Dotted Lace Trim. Colors include: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Toupe, and Watermelon Wonder.
Want to join and get started?
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, Shipping address, and phone
- PayPal email address (if no PayPal account, email me to arrange payment)
This is a great way to get a 6 x 6 sampling of the many choices of Designer Series Paper without breaking the bank.
I hope you are one of the first to join. This is a great savings. Don't delay to get your wonderful Designer Series Paper Samples.
I also enjoyed creating a project using all 5 of the new In-Color inks by Stampin' Up! I used a new stamp set called Garden in Bloom. It is so cute! I hope you like it as much as I do. You have to get this set! Visit my website at www.maryblocher.stampinup.net for more information.
Let me know if you like my project. Give me some advise on how I could make it better.
Power Huff Stamper