Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to share some great new stamping things with you. First I'd like to remind everyone that I am hosting a new catalog open house on Saturday, June 20th at my home. Come anytime between 11:00-4:00 to see great new products, create a couple of make-n-takes, and get chances for prizes. Visit my Stampin' Up! site at www.maryblocher.stampinup.net for more information or to RSVP.


Mary's Designer Series Paper Sampler Sets

I have a new offer for all of you who love Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, but aren't sure that you want to spend the money to invest in all of the sets because you aren't sure which are your favorites.  Thanks to another demonstrator's idea, I am offering the Designer Series Paper Samplings. You simply need to join 1 time. That's right. As soon as 4 people join with the $25.00 fee + $5.95 priority shipping, in the United States (if you aren't local), you will receive a 6 x 6" sampling of every set of Designer Series paper that is  in the 2015-2016 annual catalog. I will order the sets, and as soon as 4 people have registered, I will order and package your order of all your sample stacks. If any are backordered, I will be sure to let you know the delay.

That's right, here is what you will get. There are 96 pieces in total. These papers are found on pages 141-143 in the new annual catalog.

  • 12 pieces Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP
  • 6 pcs Everyday Chic DSP
  • 6 pcs Bohemian DSP
  • 6 pcs English Garden DSP
  • 6 pcs Farmers Market DSP
  • 6 pcs Sweet Li'l Things DSP
  • 6 pcs Merry Moments DSP
  • 6 pcs Timeless Elegance DSP
  • 6 pcs Schoolhouse DSP
  • 12 pcs Go Wild Paper Stack
  • 12 pcs Cherry on Top Paper Stack
  • 12 pcs Pretty Petals Paper Stack
A special gift will be coming your way as well. I will include a 12" sampling of the 5 new In-Color 1" Dotted Lace Trim. Colors include: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Toupe, and Watermelon Wonder.
 
I just got my first set in for 4, so don't delay
 
Want to join and get started?
Email me at: lennyandmary1@msn.com
Include:
  • Name, Shipping address, and phone
  • PayPal email address (if no PayPal account, email me to arrange payment)
This is a great way to get a 6 x 6 sampling of the many choices of Designer Series Paper without breaking the bank.
I hope you are one of the first to join. This is a great savings. Don't delay to get your wonderful Designer Series Paper Samples.
 
Happy Stampin'
Mary, the Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment