Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Wow what a busy few days. It's so exciting to have a graduate from high school. Julianne had her commencement ceremony yesterday. It was at the Kitsap Fairgrounds.


Here we are right after the ceremony. It was a beautiful day.

 


Here she is with her Uncle Dan and Aunt Pam

I also wanted to share how well my garden is doing. I blogged a while back and showed my empty beds. Now look at what this great weather has done.



 
 
I created a graduation card for one of Julianne's friend. I used the "Class of 2015" Stampin' Up! stamp with designer series paper and glitter stars. I think it came out great. What do you think?
 
Products used included the Typeset Designer Series paper, the Ovals Collection Framelits,
silver embossing powder, Black and White cardstock, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper,
and the star from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. Add a little Pearl accent for more bling


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
the Power Huff Stamper



1 comment:

  1. Check out how much my garden has grown, not to mention my daughter who just graduated high school.

    ReplyDelete