Friday, March 12, 2021

Finding Inspiration Friday, Thank you Treat Boxes

 Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad you stopped in today. I wanted to share the details from my recent video on the "thank you" treat boxes I created for my coworkers. I used the Love you Always Treat boxes that are on page 11 in the January-June 2021 Mini catalog. They are such high quality too.


The Flowers for Every Season DSP and Magenta Madness CS makes this treat box so happy! Spring is in the air and I can't wait to treat my coworkers.


The sentiment and label are part of the Simply Succulent Stamp set and Succulent Dies. 


The Love you Always Treat Boxes are the perfect size too. I found some yummy individually wrapped cookies that will be perfect with coffee or tea. The box holds quite a bit too. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. You can check out my video for instructions on assembly of the box and my supplies. 


Want to celebrate spring? Just register for the March Madness Virtual Stamp camp on March 27th. I have all the details on my earlier blog post. There are many ways to register and even to get your stamp camp packet for FREE! Don't delay, registration deadline is March 15th, just a few days away.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment