Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Another Butterfly Brilliance Simple Stamping

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in this week for a mid-week post. I recently posted for my monthly sketch challenge for monochromatic cards. I thought it would be fun to create a super simple monochromatic card using the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp set. 


I just realized that I used Seaside Spray which is one of the 2019-2021 In Colors that is retiring. The Butterfly Gems are also retiring. And what's more, the Retiring list is being released today at 12:00pm (PT). So exciting!


I love using the Stitched Shapes Dies and Layering Ovals together. It helps to create the wonderful dimension to your cards.


Thanks for stopping in. Be sure to join me at 4:00pm (PT) on Facebook Live today for stamping fun. I will also talk about my favorite things that are retiring.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe'

No comments:

Post a Comment