Sunday, March 14, 2021

Make it Monday with Timeless Tulips and the 2019-2021 In Colors

Hi Everyone,

I've got a fantastic post for you today! I am spotlighting the retiring 2019-2021 In Colors. These are five of the most wonderful colors we have enjoyed for 2 years. 


For each of the In Colors I created a notecard and a full A2 card with the Timeless Tulips Stamp set and coordinating punch. My favorite has to be Pretty Peacock. The richness of the color is just stunning!


Purple Posy is such a beauty! There are many products available in this color with the exception of the stamp pad and refill. These have not been available due to quality issues when first introduced. You can still get the Stampin' Write Marker, which can give you "ink".


These two cards are so pretty! The Rococo Rose In Color is very rich. It goes well with the Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray below. Another feature of my cards was using the Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder and used ink on the embossing folder to get the pattern on the cardstock.


The only thing I can say about Seaside Spray is "I have to get more of everything in this color. I especially love the Seaside Spray Metallic ribbon (also retiring).


Well that certainly is a lot of tulips! I had so much fun creating all of these notecards and A2 size cards. You can see my recent video for more details on my projects. 


Thanks again for stopping in today. Remember that the Stampin' Up! Retiring list will be revealed on March 24th. You should write out your wish list, so that you can act fast before consumable products are gone.

Which color do you like best? Comment and let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe




No comments:

Post a Comment