Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday Monthly Sketch Challenge + Prize Patrol

 Hi Everyone,

Well it's that time of month where I put out a sketch challenge for stampers to put their creativity to the test. This month I want the sketch challenge to be a color challenge. I love this card that my stamping demonstrator friend Donna Ross Created.


One of my favorite way to stamp is to do a monochromatic color scheme. This means focusing all your supplies in one color. This pretty Easter card is focused on Crushed Curry Cardstock, ink, and even some ribbon that coordinates. These cards used the Easter Promise stamp set for the beautiful flowers.


The layout of your card is totally up to you. You can even decide what occasion you want to do. For this challenge, you simply need to create a card that is monochromatic or shades of one color as much as possible. I can't wait to see what you create!

Here are the details:
  • Create a card using the challenge as you inspiration.
  • Deliver, upload your card entry to me by March 31st.
  • The winner will be announced on April 2nd in my Friday blog.

The winner of this challenge will win a Stampin' Blends Combo Pack of their choice. 


Remember that your card needs to be submitted no later than March 31st. If your card is chosen as the winner, I will connect with you to see which color of Stampin' Blend combo pack you want and then get that out to you. 


I hope I've inspired you to stamp in the monochromatic style. I'm excited to see what you come up with. There are so many wonderful colors to choose from.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe




No comments:

Post a Comment